FAQ To The Treasurer

When should I turn my receipts in for reimbursement?

Organizations must turn in all receipts within four weeks from the date on the receipt. If an organization fails to comply with this deadline, no reimbursement will be given. Any organization that seeks a longer time frame may receive an extension at the discretion of the Treasurer.

How do I turn in paperwork to the Treasurer?

Please turn in all paperwork to the HUSC Treasurer into the box on the door of AND 319 or slide it under the door.

How do I get a hold of the HUSC Treasurer?

Stop by General Assembly Tuesdays during Convo Hour in GLC 100 E, Stop by during my office hours: Mondays 3:00pm-5:00pm and Thursdays 11:30am – 12:30 pm, Email husctreas@hamline.edu

I have questions regarding: the Conference Fund, Challenge Grant, and Contingency Fund

Please contact Ken Vang at: husceac@hamline.edu

I have questions regarding the Capital Improvement Fund

Please contact Maryan Hersi at: huscber@hamline.edu

I lost my shopping receipts what can I do?

HUSC is not able to reimburse students who have lost their receipts. Please be careful with your receipts after shopping trips! If you paid with a credit card, sometimes the stores are able to print you a new receipt if you ask them.

How can I check my organization’s budget?

You can view your organization's budget here.

I want to bring an outside performer / entertainer to my event. What steps must I take?

The performer must provide a W-9 Taxpayer form, check request, and must fill out a contractual agreement. NOTE: The contract MUST be signed by a Hamline authorized Administrator. All of these forms MUST be submitted to the HUSC Treasurer no later than 2 weeks prior to the event. The check request and contractual agreement can be found here.

How do I actually get my money back?

Please fill out this form.

I need help filling out a treasury form.

I am happy to help students fill out forms. Please stop by my office hours!

My question was not answered here. Please send me an email at:


I have something I would like to share at General Assembly Please send an email to: